Peter James Smog Gray Handmade Leather Organizer
The best luxury cigar case is something that gives you the authentic feel of Italian vegetable tan leather and is handmade to last a lifetime. The Smog Gray Generation IV cigar organizer by Peter James features gray hues offering a subtle elegant statement.
Today, less than 10% of the world’s leather is crafted using this traditional vegetable tanning method, making this cigar organizer a rare treat for anyone who has a passion for good craftsmanship that performs both in practical function and balancing modern and traditional aesthetics.
To protect your favorite tobacco, or whatever brand matches today’s suit, we outfitted the Smog Gray organizer with:
- a durable and stylized center pouch for our Generation IV. Enforced with a durable leather-wrapped metal tray, you can easily store up to 5-6 cigars, including ring gauges up to 60 and heights of up to 8 inches.
- A pocket with a built-in leather tab and magnetic secure to make sure your device, with a stylish leather tab to ensure your phone stays right where you need it.
- Another large pocket providing convenient storage of oversized lighters/cutters, car keys, passport, or wallet. Just like your device, a magnet clip keeps them safe.
- Two covered magnetic pouches for easy access, helping you to keep those smaller items separate and organized.
- A convenient middle sleeve where you can comfortably store your pen or cigar tool.
The interior doesn’t just offer meaningful functionality, but a vibrant Spanish leather with premium corrected, grain printed leather. Just like the rest of the new Generation IV Cigar Aficionado organizers, this hand-made case is carefully stitched together with UV and rout resistant nylon cable, so you can be confident this expertly crafted case knows how to keep it together.
Finishing off this sleek design is a silver zipper from, with hardware created by well-respected craftsmen at YKK.