You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions Agreement relative to our website www.allthingscigars.com. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between Us – www.allthingscigars.com – and you – the Client – and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings with respect to www.allthingscigars.com, the content, products, or services provided by or through the website, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to the Client.
www.allthingscigars.com doesn’t market or sell tobacco products to persons under the age of 18 (or the minimum age in your local jurisdiction, whichever is higher). By placing an order on our website, you swear and affirm under penalty of perjury that you are or the person in your order receiving the shipment of tobacco products from www.allthingscigars.com is over the age of 18 (or the minimum age in your local jurisdiction, whichever is higher). It is unlawful to attempt to purchase cigars below the minimum age. By clicking on any of the product links on the website, the Client is confirming that he/she is of legal age in his location of residence, and agrees that as part of the ordering process his/her age may be verified in available age verification databases. If you are not of legal age, the use of our website is prohibited.
Cigar Smoking is considered hazardous to your health. Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregnancy. Smoking by Pregnant Women May Result in Fetal Injury, Premature Birth and Low Birth Weight. Cigar Smoke Contains Carbon Monoxide. Quitting Smoking Now Greatly Reduces Serious Risks to Your Health. www.allthingscigars.com shall have no liability to you or any third party for adverse health effects from the usage of tobacco products.
We reserve the right to reject or cancel any order for any reason. No order shall be binding on www.allthingscigars.com until we accept and confirm. You will receive a notification by email once you complete the checkout. All orders are subject to confirmation by us. An order is not confirmed until we have verified with the warehouse that we still have the item(s) in stock. If we don’t have the product in stock at the time of purchase, we will inform you accordingly.
The Client confirms by submitting the order that (1) any credit card information he/she supplies is true, correct, and complete, (2) charges incurred by him/her will be honored by your credit card company, and (3) he/she will pay the charges incurred by him/her at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes. Your billing information must match the information on your credit card statement. If it does not match, your order may be delayed, during the verification process.
- Due to cross-border transactions, some banks can have an extra fee for the FX conversion, which can be applied to the card. Usually, this fee is about 2-3% for the majority of the banks, however, some banks can have higher fees. The bank’s fees are not a responsibility nor are they controlled by All Things Cigars.
The contents of this website are copyrighted by www.allthingscigars.com. All the content within this website including, but not limited to text, images, and coding are the property of www.allthingscigars.com and protected by International Copyright and Trademark laws. No content may be copied or reproduced in any form, hosted elsewhere online, or utilized in any means without the explicit written permission of www.allthingscigars.com
Great care is taken in packing in order to protect both the box and the cigars. All boxes are inspected before shipping for quality control. The client has the right to request his box not to be open through the comment section of the order. However, doing this forfeits the right to request a refund in case of damaged products.
All Things Cigars does not guarantee exact mailing times as this is out of our control. Usually, orders take 18-22 week days to reach their final destination. These times are an estimation based on the average delivery time of all the orders, they are not exact times.
Please note that any other tariffs, customs duty, etc, shall be paid by the person placing the order and that these costs vary from country to country, We are not liable for the costs your country of residence may impose on your order nor are we liable for any order seizures. Every customer is responsible to know the current law regarding the import of tobacco products to the destination country. If you would return the cigars in this case we would charge for the shipping and handling costs incurred plus a $50 restocking fee.
A tracking code will be issued once your order is shipped. With the tracking code, you should be able to check it on the given tracking code website. You can also contact our support team through email and request an update.
Shipping times will vary depending on the accessibility to the final delivery point. It might take more time to deliver the package to rural areas than to metropolitan areas.
If the tracking code indicates that the package was delivered, we will take no responsibility if missing.
Canceling an order
Please review your selection extra carefully before completing payment, once payment has been completed it is unlikely that we will be able to prevent shipping in time. Therefore you cannot cancel an order once it has been paid.
Cross-border transaction fees, FX conversion fees or any other fees outside All Things Cigars’ domain are not eligible for an order cancelation request.
All orders are subject to confirmation by All Things Cigars. All Things Cigars reserves the right to limit order quantities for a given product. In case an ordered product is not available at the time of shipping, we will inform you in a timely manner.
If the client is entitled to a replacement for a damaged shipment or a lost package, the amount would be credited to the customer’s account to be used for future orders. The client may request direct reimbursement to the credit card or bank account used to make the order if justified.
In case of a damaged shipment, photographic or video proof of the damage must be sent within the first 24h from the shipment’s arrival. Please note we will only refund the return shipping cost if our team determines the cigars are defective in any way, or the incorrect cigars have been shipped.
Guaranteed Delivery: In the event of a product loss, All Things Cigars will offer an option for refund or replacement on a case-on-case basis. It will only be considered lost after 60 business days from the day you received your shipping info. After the 60 days, we will initiate an investigation within our shipping supply chain and once the investigation is over and the package is proven to be lost and not seized, we will refund your account.
Seized packages are not eligible for a refund or reship. Accepting to order with us means that you understand your countries current tobacco import regulations.
We may only apply the return policy to cigars that have been quality checked, which occurs always unless otherwise stated.
If cigars have been requested to be sent sealed this refund policy will not be applicable.
The Habanos Bar Code might be opened due to a first inspection by the Official Habanos Distributor. After that first quality check, official distributors add their specific seal. That is the one that will remain untouched when selecting “Box Sealed”. Even though the Habanos Bar Code is open, it will always be there for quality checks. At All Things Cigars, we do not sell boxes without Official Bar Codes under any circumstances.
In case you need any more information/clarification please, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not covered under our Refund or Reship policy
- If the delivery address provided in the order is found to be incomplete or incorrect, there will be no refund or reship offered.
- If a package fails to clear customs due to your refusal to pay the appropriate excise duties and taxes, there will be no refund or reship offered.
- If the goods are returned to us for such reason, a $50 restocking fee will apply.
- If it is a common occurrence, your account with us will be terminated.
- If you opt for an untracked shipment method, there will be no refund or reship offered.
- We do not accept returns based on flavor profile and taste. As cigars are a product made from naturally grown leaves, there is always the possibility of variance in taste.
- If you opt for a sealed box and are dissatisfied with the condition, we will not be liable for the return cost of the box, as we were not given the opportunity to inspect it prior to shipping.
- If your order is suspected of being fraudulent, it will be automatically held until a member of our team reaches out to you for confirmation.
- Anyone who engages in fraudulent credit card activity on allthingscigars.com and affiliated websites will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Anyone who fraudulently claims a non-delivery may be subject to an investigation by the post office, and subsequent legal action.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- The content of this website is subject to change without notice.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of any of the materials on this website, including but not limited to price, product descriptions, pictures etc.
- Your use of the information on allthingscigars.com is entirely at your own risk.
- We will not be liable for any inaccuracies or mistakes, nor will we be bound to honor any price/sale/offer that was uploaded erroneously.
- Your use of this website and any subsequent dispute is subject to the laws of Spain.
- You are solely responsible for compliance with all laws, statutes, ordinances, and customs regulations that apply to all aspects of tobacco transactions in your jurisdiction. Tobacco laws are ever-changing and highly complex environments, it is recommended you fully investigate your local regulations before placing an order.
- Your use of this website certifies that you are in compliance with all local laws and regulations.